- FRENCH GREEN LENTIL SALAD
- 1 cup French green lentils, rinsed and drained
- ¼ small onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped (¼ cup)
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 small cucumber, diced (1 cup)
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (1 cup)
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Place lentils, onion, bay leaves, and 6 cups water in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until lentils are tender. Drain, remove onion and bay leaves, and cool.
2. Stir together shallot and lemon juice in large bowl. Add lentils, cucumber, tomatoes, and oil; stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Chill 1 hour, or overnight. Serve topped with feta.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
BEST EVER DENIM SALE- ALL DENIM PRICED AT $5.00!
GARAGE SALE: FRIDAY, May 3rd, 8 A.M. – NOON
569 S. Canal Road, Eaton Rapids Township Look for garage sale signs!
SHABBY SHACK. . .NOT TOO SHABBY THINGS FOR WOMEN!
569 S. Canal Road (Between Island & Bunker), Eaton Rapids Township
SHABBY SHACK is opened FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS
from Noon – 6 P.M.
Find things to add a charming touch to any room!
SHABBY SHACK features Second Hand & Collectibles as well as Handmade & Vintage Goods.
Also, remember to buy local, buy American, and Recycle by shopping at HORNER MILLS ANTIQUE MALL in Downtown Eaton Rapids.
While you’re there, shop Shabby Shack’s flea market booth.
SHABBY SHACK’S flea market booth features a large selection of denim, purses, shoes, prom and special occasion dresses, cookbooks, and more!
HORNER MILLS ANTIQUE MALL is located at 222 N. Main Street in Eaton Rapids.
Hours: 7 Days A Week ~ 10 A.M. – 6 P.M.
THE POWER OF A WOMAN
WITH A NEWSPAPER,
AND A WALLET
FULL OF SMALL BILLS
FRIDAY OR SATURDAY.
Shop at both locations!